5-page Physical Form to take to your doctor or to complete and return for the SPX Physical Day on May 16, 2019.
St. Pius X will be offering student physicals on
Thursday, May 16, 2019
Check In - Breezeway in front of cafeteria beginning at 3:15 PM
All students must pre-register by Thursday, May 9, 2019 to have their physical taken at St. Pius X on May 16.
- Pre-Registration Deadline: Thursday, May 9, 2019 (you pre-register by filling out, returning the form to St. Pius X & paying the fee.)
- Physicals: Thursday, May 16, 2019
- Cost: $35.00 (SPX students will be charged on FACTS; Non-SPX students should pay via this link. Payment Link) (Non-Refundable)
- Time: 3:15 - 5:00 PM - No physical will begin after 5:00 p.m.
- Location: Breezeway in front of cafeteria
How to Pre-Register for the Physicals
- Download the 5-page Physical Form.
- Parents and Students Complete and Sign the Following Pages
- Emergency Contact (page 1)
- Medical History (page 2)
- Concussion Awareness (page 5)
- Our SPX doctors will fill out the remaining pages. (pages 3 & 4) Just turn these pages in blank.
- Return all 5 pages to Melinda Martin or USPS by May 9, 2019.
- St. Pius X students, will be charged $35.00 for the physical on FACTS. (Non-Refundable)
- Non-St. Pius X students, should pay at this time via this link: 2019 Physicals Payment (Non-Refundable)
- SPX students are pre-registered once all 5 pages are received. (Non-SPX students, must also pay $35.00 online in order to be pre-registered.)
- All fees are non-refundable.
Who Needs to Have a Physical of File at St. Pius X?
- All Athletes Participating in an Athletic or Dance Program at St. Pius X
- High School and Middle School Athletes
- All NEW Students
- All other grade levels for new incoming students
Note: All student athletes, including middle school students who participate in the St. Pius X athletic program, are required by the Georgia High School Association (GHSA) and St. Pius X to have an up-to-date physical on file at St. Pius X before they can try out, practice or participate in any sport. Physicals performed prior to April 1, 2019 are not valid for the 2019-2020 school year.
If you choose to have your student athletes’ physical done by your own doctor, you MUST take the 5-page student physical form to your doctor. Parents and students should complete pages 1, 2 &5. Your doctor should complete pages 3 & 4. All 5 pages must be returned to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This is the only acceptable form. For further information, please contact Melinda Martin at email@example.com.