Save the Date: Dad's Day of Reflection 2018
The 2018 St. Pius X Dad's Day will be a spiritually nourishing morning of reflection and manly fellowship. Our theme this year is "Ignite the Fire," and will look at how we as dads, as sons, as men, are invited into deep conversion, a purifying flame, that sets our hearts on fire for truth, beauty, and goodness.
To register, please click HERE.
The schedule will be as follows:
- 7:45 a.m. Gather, Sign in
- 8:00 a.m. Daily Mass
- 8:30 a.m. Breakfast -- Chicken Biscuits, Coffee, and other sundry items
- 9:00 a.m. Talk 1: Igniting the Flame / Break
- 10:00 a.m. Talk 2: Preparing the Fire: An examination of Conscience
- 11:00 a.m. Reconciliation Available -- Fr. Lopez has graciously offered to hear confessions! Other priests available as well.