Holiday Marketplace is Looking for Student Artists and Crafters
Mothers' Club would like to invite all student artists and crafters to participate in Holiday Marketplace (Saturday, November 18)!
Do you have an artsy/craftsy talent you would like to share? All of the profits raised at Marketplace go directly to fund scholarships here at St. Pius X.
Since it's all about the students, we'd like to make students a larger, more visible part of this event. Plus, you get to show off your talents and MAKE SOME MONEY! (And if you want to donate some of that money to the scholarship fund, we won't say no). We'll dedicate the entire Quad to student vendors for free. Here are some examples of the type of product we recommend:
- fashion accessories (sewn, knitted, crocheted, etc)
- art (paintings, drawings, photography, sculpture)
- re-purposed items for home and fashion
- pet supplies (collars, treats, sweaters, etc)
- collegiate art/accessories/fashion
- holiday (wreaths, ornaments, etc)
- "Fair Trade" items for the Missions are not included in Student Art but can go through the regular application process
- surprise us!
For more detailed instructions, please see the attachment. The application this year will be submitted using the Google form below. After you have reviewed both of these items, you can email Ms. Schuch-McGraw if you have more questions.