- Freshman Parent Coffee: Our freshman parents can enjoy morning coffee and light refreshments while their students attend orientation. This is a great opportunity to get to know other parents and learn about opportunities to engage with the larger St. Pius X Catholic High School community.
- Camp Golden Lion: Home and School supports this kick-off event by providing parent meals in the cafeteria.
- Parent Specific Class Nights: Home and School assists with communications and provides refreshment at these annual events where the administration, staff and faculty, of St. Pius X Catholic High School, offer content specifically targeted to each grade level.
- Mini-Class Night: Home and School provides support to the mini-class night sessions by coordinating volunteers, providing faculty and staff with dinner and snacks to parents during their “lunch” period.
- New Parent Night: Home and School volunteers serve as greeters and assist in the cafeteria as new parents have an opportunity to learn what they and their student can expect during their first year at St. Pius X Catholic High School.
- Dad’s Day of Reflection: Home and School provides funding for this annual day of reflection for Dads in the St. Pius X Catholic High School community.