TUITION AND FEE INFORMATION
For new FACTS agreements for 2018-2019 Click Here To Enroll
To make a payment on your FACTS account click here
The first monthly FACTS tuition withdrawal will be made on JULY 5th or JULY 20th depending on your agreement with FACTS. The FACTS paid in full tuition withdrawal will be made on June 5, 2018.
All incidental fees such as books, sports fees, fine arts fees, dance tickets, Roar Store debit accounts, etc. are charged to your FACTS account on the 5th of each month. Payment for incidental fees is due on the 25th of each month through FACTS AutoPay. All families need to be enrolled in this automatic payment system for incidental fees.
If you have any questions regarding tuition or incidental fees, please contact Denise Hatter, Student Accounts.
FINANCIAL AID INFORMATION
We use FACTS Grant and Aid Assessment to process our financial aid applications. You can apply online by clicking on the link below.
Financial Aid applications for the 2018-2019 school year will be available after November 1, 2017 Applicants are required to send their 2017 Tax Return and 2017 W-2’s directly to FACTS in order to process their application.
Financial Aid Application deadline is March 1, 2018
- Completed applications, which include your 2017 tax return and 2017 W-2's, received after the deadline, will incur a $50 late processing fee which will be deducted from any financial aid award. In addition, late applications may also be subject to a reduction in any financial aid award.
To apply for Financial Aid Click Here 2018-2019 FACTS Financial Aid Application
- Re-enrollment information and forms for the 2018-2019 school year will be available online beginning February 14, 2018.
- The re-enrollment fee will be $250 for one student or $350 for more than one student per family. The deadline to reserve your student's space for next school year is February 23, 2018.
- After that date, a late fee of $50 per month will be added to your FACTS account until online re-enrollment is complete.
- The re-enrollment fee is non-refundable.
Please contact Denise Hatter, Assistant Business Manager of Student Accounts if you have any questions regarding financial aid or re-enrollment.