Completed COVID Vaccination Reminder
As most are aware, the COVID vaccine is now available to all individuals ages 16 and older. Current freshmen, sophomores, and juniors who have received all required doses should submit a copy of their completed vaccine card to the school clinic using this form. We are only collecting COMPLETED vaccine cards at this time.
In light of updated guidance from the CDC and expanded vaccine eligibility announced by Governor Kemp on March 23. 2021 to include any individuals over the age of 16, the following protocols regarding quarantine for fully vaccinated individuals will be followed:
- Any individuals, including students, who are fully vaccinated AND asymptomatic are not required to enter quarantine if they have been in close contact with someone who has COVID-19. They may continue to attend classes, take part in extracurricular activities, and athletic competition.
- Fully vaccinated means individuals are 14 days past the completion of their assigned vaccine schedule - either 2 shots for vaccines from Moderna and Pfizer (mRNA versions) or one shot from Johnson and Johnson. (Clarification: A 90 day exemption period from quarantine is still applicable to those who have previously tested positive and have been diagnosed with COVID-19. These individuals must still quarantine after the 90th day. The above extension is only applicable to fully vaccinated individuals).
- Please note that at this time, FDA Emergency Use Authorizations extend down to 18 years old for vaccines from Moderna and Johnson and Johnson and to 16 years old for Pfizer.
- Masking policy remains the same.
- Presence of antibodies does not confer the same set of privileges.