We have completed the on campus parking assignments for the upcoming school year. The initial plan for the 2022-2023 school year was to assign each student a particular parking spot on campus as we do for our faculty and staff. Unfortunately due to construction and potential loss of parking spots, we have decided to not do that this school year. Students will receive a parking placard with a number on it but that does not mean students must park in the matching parking spot number on campus.
However, students are assigned to a specific location on campus. The following campus map identifies each specific parking location on campus.
Please note the following rules and regulations for on campus parking:
- All vehicles must be parked in a designated parking spot. You cannot park on sidewalks, grass or along the curbs. If you are not legally parked in a designated parking spot, you will receive a detention. Multiple detentions for illegal parking could result in a forfeit of your parking placard for the remainder of the school year.
- Students are not permitted to park in a parking spot that has been labeled T, Cafe, Kitchen or Visitor without notifying administration. If a student arrives to campus and there are no available student parking spots, please find Mr. Blaise Wannemacher, Director of Operations, or Mr. Mike Lancaster, Director of Safety and Security. You can also email email@example.com.
- A parking placard can be used in any vehicle owned by the student and/or family. The vehicle must be registered with St. Pius X prior to parking on campus. All vehicles that could be driven by the student should have been registered during the application process. If a new car is purchased or obtained for student use during the school year, please email the vehicle information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A lost parking placard will be assessed a $50.00 replacement fee charged to the next FACTs billing. To obtain a new parking placard, please email email@example.com or see Mr. Blaise Wannemacher.
- Students that do not properly have a parking placard displayed in the vehicle will be assessed a detention. Three (3) consecutive days of a missing placard will be considered a lost placard and a new placard will be assigned to the student with the $50.00 replacement fee charged to the next FACTs billing.
Parking placards are not to be copied for any purpose including copying to give to other students or copying for personal use to have extras. If a student has a copied parking placard, the student will forfeit their parking spot for the remainder of the school year. If a student gives a copy of their parking placard to another student, both students will forfeit parking spots for the remainder of the school year.
All questions about on-campus parking can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or to Blaise Wannemacher, Director of Operations, at email@example.com.