Fall Coke Sale Dates
Order Deadline: Friday, September 6
Order online by clicking on the gold bar above.
Pick Up Date: Saturday, September 21 from 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM - Rain or Shine - Back Parking Lot Near Gym
Note: St. Pius X is not responsible for any Coke products left on campus after 3:00 PM on September 21.
Reasons to Participate in SPX Coke Sales Fundraiser
- Every dollar raised by your sport goes directly to support your team’s efforts.
- The more Coke product SPX purchases determines our purchase price for all Coke products across campus to include concessions, vending machines, the cafeteria and The Roar Store.
- In addition to the profit made on each sale, the St. Pius X Athletic Association receives a rebate per case of water, soft drinks and Powerade purchased.
- In Spring 2019, over 200 cases of product were donated to the concession stand yielding the school a straight profit.
How is the Fundraising Money Spent?
- Many teams use money raised towards team swag.
- Money raised helps supplement coaching stipends.
- The Athletic Association supplements team budgets, which are not covered by the school.
- The Athletic Association assists in the upgrading and upkeep of all the campus athletic facilities.
What is MY Role in the St. Pius Coke Sales Fundraiser?
- Sell Coke products to friends and family.
- Volunteer at the Coke Sales Pick Up Day with your team and athlete.
- Pick up your product. St. Pius X is not responsible for any product left on campus after the pick up date.
Which Product Yields the Highest Profit?
- St. Pius X Athletic Association (AA) makes the most money on water and tea.
- An array of products are offered because the overall total profit, regardless of product sold, benefits the entire program.
What if My Family Doesn’t Consume Bottled Water or Soft Drinks?
- Many families purchase product to support their team’s efforts and donate the product to the concession stand.
- We recommend you purchase water to donate.