Annual FUN(d) Party TOMORROW!
Our fourth Annual FUN(d) Party is taking place TOMORROW! Please RSVP today! You will not want to miss this exciting opportunity to mingle under the stars on our football field, listen to great music, and learn all about the plans for the future of our great school.
Here is everything you need to know:
- When: Friday, Oct 15 from 7-10 p.m.
- You may arrive as early as 6:30 p.m. to set up your table.
- Where: Maloof Stadium
- Why: Support the 2021-22 SPX Annual Fund! Your donation or pledge is your ticket. You can give on the RSVP link or pledge at the event
- Remember: BYOB and food! No food will be available on campus. We will have bottled water available.
- NO GLASS or open flames!
- This is an Adults Only event. Everyone must be at least 21 years of age.
- The lower parking lot beside the field will be for drop-off only.
- We encourage you to utilize UBER/LYFT to attend the party.
- If you drive, please plan to park on the main campus, in the school's new lot across the street at Johnson and Shallowford, or in the Shallowford lot. Senior Lot will be closed.
- New families or those looking to meet other parents are welcome to sit at the hosted tables marked "Class of 22/23/24/25"
- If you are a Pius alumnus, look for the hosted tables marked "Alumni"
- For additional information: Annual FUN(d) Party FAQ
- Contact Michelle Crofton with any questions.
We can't wait to see you there!