Taking Business and Computer Science courses is your key to success in high school, college, and beyond!
You'll be ahead of the rest--sign-up for:
- Business Law
- Computer Publishing & Graphics
- Media Technology
- Web Design
- Computer Programming
- AP Computer Science A
- AP Computer Science Principles
- Students will gain a sound understanding of the nature and operation of technology.
- Students will develop intellectually through problem solving skills.
- Students will develop the ability to use computer technology as a resource tool.
- Students will develop Catholic morality within the context of the ethical framework of business.
- Students will become independent learners by reading for understanding.
- To provide a learning environment that fosters a self-motivated collaborative enterprise.
- To provide an environment that allows student centered learning.
- To provide skills that are practical and applicable to today's society
As a reflection of the school's philosophy, the fundamental principle of the Technology and Business Department is to instill a foundation of ethical practices as it applies to business in the students' personal, educational, and professional lives. Technology is becoming an integral part of the student's transition from high school to college and on to professional life. Therefore, we will enhance and increase the students' use of technology while providing business foundations grounded in Catholic church teachings which are inherent to an individual's growth and success.