Additional Services

What services does the St. Pius X Counseling office provide?

Learn more:

  • Work Permits: Students may obtain work permits from the Counseling office. Please note that the law has recently changed and only minors under the age of 16 require a work permit. Please email Mrs. Caragher for more information. Complete information and forms are available at the Georgia Department of Labor website.
  • Certificates of Attendance: Students need to come in person to the Counseling Office, the Attendance Office or the Front Office. Certificates of attendance are needed to obtain a learner’s permit and a driver’s license.