Home >> Academics >> Counseling >> What We Do >> Work Permits


Search SPX

Work Permits

Students may obtain work permits from the Counseling office.  Please note that the law has recently changed and only minors under the age of 16 require a work permit.  Please see Mrs. Udell for more information.

Complete information and forms are available at the Georgia Department of Labor website.