- ← Back to Academics
- ← Back to Departments
- Recognize that each student is a soul in process and is a unique individual with abilities, insights and needs.
- Proclaim Christ as the model of the total person we are seeking to develop.
- Strive to educate the whole person and to transform students into a moral, tolerant and harmonious community that will display concern for all society.
- Encourage this transformed community to serve the common good and espouse a moral standard of decency and compassion.
- Stimulate an awareness of the Gospel message to serve God, others and to respect all life.