- Athletic Association
- Athletic Association Golf Tournament
- Department Contacts
- Student Physical Forms
- Summer Camps
- Webcast - ESPX
- State Championships
- SPX Concussion Instructions & Protocol
- News Available
- All Upcoming Events
- Fall Sports
- Winter Sports
- Spring Sports
- Sports Medicine
- SPX Christmas Classic
- Directions to Games
St. Pius X Golden Lions
Student Physical Forms
Thursday, May 17, 2018
Check In - Breezeway in front of cafeteria beginning at 3:15 PM
All students must pre-register by Friday, May 11, 2018 to have their physical taken at St. Pius X on May 17.
- Pre-Registration Deadline: Friday, May 11, 2018
- Physicals: Thursday, May 17, 2018
- Cost: $35.00 (Charged via FACTS; Payment Link for non SPX Students) (Non-Refundable)
- Time: 3:15 - 5:00 PM - No physical will begin after 5:00 p.m.
- Location: Breezeway in front of cafeteria
How to Pre-Register for the Physicals
- Download the 5-page Physical Form from the St. Pius X Website. 2018-2019 Form
- Parents and Students Complete and Sign the Following
- Emergency Contact
- Medical History
- Concussion Awareness
- Return all 5 pages to Melinda Martin via Email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or USPS by May 11, 2018.
- St. Pius X students, will be charged $35.00 for the physical on FACTS. (Non-Refundable)
- Non- St. Pius X students, please submit your form and pay via this link: 2018 Physicals Payment (Non-Refundable)
- Once the forms are received, the fee is non-refundable.
Who Needs to Have a Physical of File at St. Pius X?
- All Athletes Participating in an Athletic or Dance Program at St. Pius X
- High School and Middle School Students
- All NEW 2018-2019 Students
- All other grade levels for new incoming students
Note: All student athletes, including middle school students who participate in the St. Pius X athletic program, are required by the Georgia High School Association (GHSA) and St. Pius X to have an up-to-date physical on file at St. Pius X before they can try out, practice or participate in any sport. Physicals performed prior to April 1, 2018 are not valid for the 2018-2019 school year.
If you choose to have your student athletes’ physical done by your own doctor, you MUST take the 5-page student physical form to your doctor. This is the only acceptable form. For further information, please contact Melinda Martin in the Athletics Office at 404-636-7751 extension 266.