- ← Back to Academics
- ← Back to Departments
- Uses a variety of basic and advanced movement forms.
- Uses movement concepts and principles in the development of motor skills.
- Understands the benefits and costs associated with participation in physical activity.
- Understands how to monitor and maintain a health-enhancing level of physical fitness.
- Understands the social and personal responsibility associated with participation in physical activity.
- Understands that physical activity provides the opportunity for enjoyment, success for the individual, while also improving self-expression, and social expression.
- Demonstrate a greater understanding of how the Catholic perspective of faith affects human sexuality, substance abuse, and personal and social relationships throughout life.
- Understands how to use and apply basic concepts of first aid and safety as it applies to