- ← Back to Academics
- ← Back to Departments
The Fine Arts Department blends a diverse interaction between the performing and visual arts.
- Understands the arts in relation to history, cultures, and theology.
- Demonstrates and applies appropriate skills to arts performances.
- Identifies specific criteria that affect the quality, integrity, and effectiveness of performances.
- Discerns characteristics and merits of one's own work and the work of others.
- Understands and experiences the connections among the various art forms.
- Comprehends ways in which the arts reveal universal concepts.
- Understands the emotional, social, and spiritual impact of the arts in the community.