- ← Back to Academics
- ← Back to Departments
- Students will gain a sound understanding of the nature and operation oftechnology.
- Students will develop intellectually through problem solving skills.
- Students will develop the ability to use computer technology as a resource tool.
- Students will develop Catholic morality within the context of the ethical framework of business.
- Students will become independent learners by reading for understanding.
- To provide a learning environment that fosters a self-motivated collaborative enterprise.
- To provide an environment that allows student centered learning.
- To provide skills that are practical and applicable to today's society