- ← Back to Athletics
- ← Back to Winter Sports
St. Pius X Golden Lions
2018 Summer Camps
Our summer camp dates are set! CLICK HERE to register!
- Father/Son Camp: May 30-31 (7-9pm)
- Elite Camp: June 4-6 (4-7pm)
- Golden Lion Camp I: June 25-28 (9am-4pm)
- Golden Lion Camp II: July 23-26 (9am-4pm)
Our sold out 2017 July Camp with 130 campers!
ABOUT OUR CAMPS
- Our Lion camps are our most popular camp! Both our Lion camps have sold out the past 2 summers with over 120 campers at each session. Skill development, 5v5 league, 1v1, hot-shot, FT contests and more! We also have a camp concession stand running Monday-Thursday with pizza for lunch. The camp will conclude on Thursday at 4pm with an awards ceremony that parents are welcome to attend.
- In addition, each Lion camper receives a T-shirt and St. Pius X Basketball!
- GOLDEN LION CAMP FLYER
- This is an advanced camp geared toward the serious players. This camp is limited to rising 7th, 8th and 9th graders graders who have participated in our feeder program or are applying to St. Pius X and want to play high school basketball. Please see the flyer below for additional information or contact Coach Parr: ELITE CAMP FLYER
- Unique camp in the Atlanta area and a great opportunity for Father and Son bonding! Includes skill drills and a father/son tournament. Limited to 14 father and sons.
For more information, pricing, and easy online registration, CLICK HERE!