- ← Back to Arts
- Band Disney Trips
- Lion's Den Marching Invitational
- Director's Award for Band Winners
- John Phillip Sousa Award Winners
- Band Fundamentals Course
- Basketball Band
- Concert Band / Concert Jazz Band Courses
- Flagline / Color Guard
- Guest Artists / Television Appearances
- Ireland Trip Photos
- Jam Band
- Marching Band & Concert Band Awards
- Marching Band Winds & Percussion Courses
- Middle School Band Night
- Symphonic Band Course
- Video Links
- Youth Honor Band
- News Available
Band Prepares for Ireland Trip with Special Send-Off Concert
March 21st, 2016
In preparation for their trip to Ireland in April, the St. Pius X Band invites faculty members and band families (please feel free to bring a friend, no tickets will be sold, seating is first come, first served) to attend a special send-off concert on April 1 at 7:30 p.m.
During their trip, the group will perform selections such as the Irish National Anthem, “Kirkpatrick Fanfare,” and U2’s “Twilight,” during their travels. They will visit Galway, Limerick, Cork, and Dublin, and will perform at each location.
Please join them on April 1 at 7:30 p.m. for a special preview of these selections.