- Academics Overview
- PowerSchool Log In
- Graduation Requirements
- Transcript Requests
- Bring Your Own Device (BYOD)
- SAT/ACT Prep Class
- Student Handbook
- News Available
- Awards and Accolades
- Course Catalog
- Summer Enrichment Courses
Library Expands eBook Resources
August 30th, 2013
The Flannery O’Connor Library is very excited to bring the Academic eBook Collection from EBSCO to our school community.
What is it?
· A full-text collection of approximately 120,000 academic in-depth mostly nonfiction eBooks for research in every subject area. Accessible 24/7.
· All books have simultaneous usage rights; which means, everyone can read the same book at the same time.
· Most books also have unlimited download rights; which means, everyone can download these books onto their personal devices for off-line reading.
· The collection represents recent titles from publishers like Salem Press, Greenwood, ABC-CLIO, Praeger, McGraw Hill, and many universities including, Georgia, North Carolina, Harvard, Oxford, Yale, Princeton, etc.
Parents and siblings of students who live in the same household may also access this collection. Just go to our online database page: http://library.spx.org/databases and look for the EBSCO eBooks link under eBook Collections. If you are linking from home you will need the school remote username and password that can be found here: https://www.spx.org/Library (look for the password link on the left).
We believe this will be a tremendous resource for everyone. Last year eBook circulation skyrocketed to 7000+ titles. This is how our students prefer to do research. Please contact Robin Tanis in the library if you have any questions and remember, just like the Chapel, the Flannery O’Connor Library is never closed.