- ← Back to Academics
- ← Back to Departments
- Teach values intended to help students explore their roles as members of the Body of Christ.
- Promote and facilitate Catholic awareness and community commitment.
- Provide opportunities for service both within and outside the campus community.
- Instill a sense of spirituality and prayer in each student so they can live a sacramental life in the world.
- Bring an understanding of the gift of worship, sacraments and traditions that form the Catholic identity.
- Encourage critical thinking concerning issues of faith, social justice, morality and peace.
- Develop a sense of pride in and responsibility for our Catholic heritage so students will have an understanding of and appreciation for the history and tradition of the Church.
- Develop community knowledge of the ChurchÍs teachings and practices in areas of doctrine, sacraments, morality and prayer.
- Help students reflect on the meaning revealed to us in Gods' word.