- Athletic Association
- Athletic Association Golf Tournament
- Department Contacts
- Student Physical Forms
- Summer Camps
- Webcast - ESPX
- Weight Room Hours
- State Championships
- SPX Concussion Instructions & Protocol
- News Available
- All Upcoming Events
- Fall Sports
- Winter Sports
- Spring Sports
- Sports Medicine
- SPX Christmas Classic
- Directions to Games
St. Pius X Golden Lions
Student Physical Forms
Please CLICK HERE to download the necessary 5-page Physical Form for the 2016-2017 school year.
Student Physicals Offered at St. Pius X
- Registration Deadline: May 9, 2017
- Physicals: May 17, 2017
- Cost: $30.00
- Time: 3:15 - 5:00 PM
- Location: Gym
St. Pius will be offering student physicals on May 17. Students must be pre-registered by May 9. The cost is $30.00 per student. Students are asked to wear gym shorts and a t-shirt.
How to Pre-Register for the Physicals
- Download the 5-page Physical Form from the St. Pius X Website. (www.spx.org/StudentPhysicalForms)
- Parents and Students Complete and Sign the Following
- Emergency Contact
- Medical History
- Concussion Awareness
- Return all 5 pages to Melinda Martin via Email (email@example.com) or USPS by May 9.
- If your child is a St. Pius X student, your FACTS account will be charged $30.00 for the physical.
- If your child is NOT a St. Pius X student, please submit a check for $30.00, payable to St. Pius X Athletic Association, along with your 5-page form.
Who Needs to Have a Physical of File at St. Pius X?
- All Athletes Participating in an Athletic or Dance Program at St. Pius X
- High School and Middle School Students
- All NEW 2017-2018 Students
- All other grade levels for new incoming students
Note: All student athletes, including middle school students who participate in the St. Pius X athletic program, are required by the Georgia High School Association (GHSA) and St. Pius X to have an up-to-date physical on file at St. Pius X before they can try out, practice or participate in any sport. Physicals performed prior to April 1, 2017 are not valid for the 2017-2018 school year.
If you choose to have your student athletes’ physical done by your own doctor, you MUST take the 5-page student physical form to your doctor. This is the only acceptable form. For further information, please contact Melinda Martin in the Athletics Office at 404-636-7751 extension 266.