- ← Back to Academics
- ← Back to Departments
- Understands and identifies the position of the Catholic Church in relation to historical events and current issues.
- Identifies and comprehends a variety of concepts, vocabulary, significant people and events as they relate to the social studies field.
- Analyzes and synthesizes information so one can engage in historical analysis and interpretation.
- Develops and applies reading, writing, speaking, and historical research skills.
- Appreciates the common values God places on understanding every individual, theology, and culture different from one's own.
- Comprehends the existence of an integrated field of knowledge across the curriculum.
- Demonstrates and applies appropriate skills that help foster student participation and self-expression.