- ← Back to Academics
- ← Back to Departments
- Students can integrate science with other academic disciplines.
- Students know that methods and ideas within science are always being changed and revised.
- Students have the science background to enter the University System of Georgia.
- Students become independent thinkers.
- Students understand that science is a process as well as a body of knowledge.
- Students use scientific methods for decision making.
- Students develop critical thinking skills.
- Students become self-directed learners.
- As spiritual beings, students are awed by their study of the universe.
- Students understand the ethics associated with scientific study.