- ← Back to Support
- Expanding Our Legacy
In an effort to renew progress in the Expanding Our Legacy Capital Campaign, the Legacy Brick program was created, allowing the community to purchase and engrave messages on bricks in the Senior Courtyard. This is a unique opportunity to commemorate your personal legacy of faith, family, and futures in a permanent place at St. Pius X Catholic High School.
Important information to note:
- Only 1,000 bricks will be sold in total; space is limited!
- Each Legacy Brick costs $100.
- Order a commemorative mini brick (2”x4”) to give someone a tangible memento of their gift.
- Each mini brick costs $57.50 (and includes the shipping fee).
- Mini bricks are shipped within 2 weeks straight from the factory.
- There is a maximum of 20 characters (including spaces and punctuation) per line (three lines total).
- Legacy Bricks are ordered in groups of 25 to offset shipping costs. The timeline for shipping and placement will vary due to volume.
Not sure what to engrave?
- Recognize your favorite teacher
- Acknowledge the hard work of our school staff
- Honor a lost alumni
- Send your congratulations to a graduate
- Commemorate your team or group’s success
- Inscribe your name and class year
If you would like to purchase a Legacy Brick, please click here.
If you have any questions about this program, please contact the Development Office.
For Legacy Brick Images, please click here.