- ← Back to About
- Business Office
FACTS Tuition Management
TUITION AND FEE INFORMATION
For new FACTS agreements for 2013-2014 Click Here To Enroll
For tuition invoice payers, Click Here to Create New Automatic Withdrawal Payment Plan for 2013-2014
To make a payment on your FACTS account click here
The first monthly FACTS tuition withdrawal will be made on JULY 5 th or JULY 20th depending on your agreement with FACTS. The FACTS paid in full tuition withdrawal will be made on June 5, 2013.
All incidental fees such as books, sports fees, fine arts fees, dance tickets, Roar Store debit accounts, etc. are charged to your FACTS account on the 5th of each month. Payment for incidental fees is due on the 25th of each month through FACTS AutoPay. All families need to be enrolled in this automatic payment system for incidental fees.
If you have any questions regarding tuition or incidental fees, please contact Denise Hatter, Student Accounts at firstname.lastname@example.org or 404-636-3023 extension 260.
FINANCIAL AID INFORMATION
We use FACTS Grant and Aid Assessment to process our financial aid applications. You can apply on-line by clicking on the link below.
Financial Aid applications for the 2013-2014 school year will be available after November 1, 2012 Applicants are required to send their 2012 Tax Return and 2012 W-2’s directly to FACTS in order to process their application.
Financial Aid Application deadlines are as follows:
- New Students March 1, 2013
- Returning Students March 8, 2013
Completed applications, which include your 2012 tax return and 2012 W-2, received after the deadline will incur a $50 late processing fee which will be deducted from any financial aid award. In addition, late applications may also be subject to a reduction in financial aid award of $500 per student.
To apply for Financial Aid Click Here 2013-2014 FACTS Financial Aid Application (Link)
- Re-enrollment information and forms for the 2013-2014 school year will be available on line beginning March 1, 2013.
- The re-enrollment fee will be $200 for one student or $300 per family. To reserve your student's space for next school year, all forms and your re-enrollment fee must be received in the Business Office by March 25, 2013.
- After that date, the fee will be $250 for one student and $350 per family.
- The re-enrollment fee is non-refundable.
Please contact Denise Hatter, Assistant Business Manager of Student Accounts at 404-636-3023 Ext. 260 if you have any questions regarding financial aid or re-enrollment.