- ← Back to Athletics
- ← Back to Winter Sports
St. Pius X Golden Lions
Off Season Development
- SKILLS TESTS - track your bball skills
Off Season Workouts Spring 2016
By its nature, basketball is an extremely competitive sport because it only has 5 playing positions. Therefore, all players who want to make a basketball team at St. Pius X need to be doing the following things this pre-season to give themselves the best opportunity to make a Pius team this October:
- Weight room
- All returning and prospective players should be in the weight room 3 days per week.
2. Individual Workouts
- The varsity coaches will be giving individual workouts to returning players this Spring
- Conditioning sessions will be offered after school on various days depending on Fall/Spring. See Coach Parr for more information on these sessions.
- There will be some evening pick-up game opportunities. Dates TBA
- Although all the above things are important, there is nothing like getting game experience.