- Athletic Association
- Athletic Association Golf Tournament
- Department Contacts
- Student Physical Forms
- Summer Camps
- Webcast - ESPX
- Weight Room Hours
- State Championships
- SPX Concussion Instructions & Protocol
- News Available
- All Upcoming Events
- Fall Sports
- Winter Sports
- Spring Sports
- Sports Medicine
- SPX Christmas Classic
- Directions to Games
St. Pius X Golden Lions
Registration Open for Physicals Today!
March 22nd, 2017
Physicals at St. Pius X Catholic High School: May 17
• Pre-Register for Physicals by May 9, 2017
• Physicals on Wednesday, May 17, 2017 from 3:30 – 5:00 PM.
• To Pre-Register
- Download the 5-page physical form from the St. Pius X website (www.spx.org/StudentPhysicalForms).
- Parents and Students Complete and Sign the Emergency Contact, Medical History and Concussion Awareness pages.
- Return all 5 pages along with a check for $30.00 (payable to St. Pius Athletic Association) to Melinda Martin (email@example.com) by Tuesday, May 9.
- The Georgia High School Association (GHSA) requires all participants in an athletic program to have a current physical (dated after April 1, 2017) on file at St. Pius X before they are allowed to try-out or participate in any St. Pius X athletic program including a summer team camp or summer workout sessions.
If you have any questions, please contact Melinda Martin in the Athletic Office at 404-636-7751, ext. 266.